victoria speed project
UVIC Centennial Stadium – 1901 McKenzie Ave, Victoria, BC V8P 2L5
BOOK A FREE EVALUATION
Reach out to us for a free evaluation or try out one of our workouts.
Join Our club, or just get fast
Victoria Speed Project is a club based in Victoria, BC, Canada. We train primarily at The University of Victoria’s, Centennial Stadium.
We support athletes for Junior Develepment to Masters and also have a Para program.
We offer a Track and Field Club from 100m.
Our committment is to nurture the athlete’s full potential, no matter their goal.
MEET OUR COACH
Dacre Bowen B.S., M.B.A.
Level I U.S.A.T.F. Coaching Certification
Level II Canadian Coaching Certification
Coaching and working alongside hundreds of athletes and teams to become State, Collegiate National and World Champions for over 28 years, Dacre Bowen has trained and provided positive results for athletes of all ages, from seven to seventy. With a deep love for sport and passion to find better ways to train and compete, Dacre is dedicated to researching, finding and implementing the most advanced and effective training methods and practices and creating innovations to condition both the body and mind to achieve top athletic performance and on to life goals.
Personal Athletic History:
- Multi event Hawaii sprint state champion
- Football wide receiver at Punahou High School
- Four-year varsity letterman football & track & field
- Four year varsity letterman at the University of Oregon Track & Field
- Member of the 1976 Canadian Olympic Team
- University of Oregon Track Athlete of the Year, 1977
- Four years on the Canadian National Team
- Two time Canadian National Champion at 200m